Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays and photos of your teeth and mouth
- Examine your teeth, gums, and bone support
- Perform an oral cancer screen
- Look for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Help you create you own individual treatment plan
- Answer any question that you may have
A thorough exam and diagnosis can take an hour or more.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card